ARC2300 Desktop Reader
ARC2300 is an ISO/IEC 14443 A/B desktop smart card reader intended for fast contactless smart card reading and writing in a wide range of smart card applications.
The ARC2300 desktop reader is based on the 13.56 MHz contactless technology and is fully compatible with the entire MIFARE family, Calypso, FeliCa and limited support for Near Field Communication (NFC). The reader meets the demand for high security and high-speed transactions, providing users with a reliable reader that can operate in different contactless environments.
For ARC2300 we offer a Development kit, which includes the tools, documentation and code samples needed to successfully integrate and develop smart card applications compliant to ISO/IEC 14443 A/B. The kit allows you to develop customized applications using encrypted data storage, as well as evaluating and integrating cards based on the entire MIFARE family.
Please contact us if you wish to purchase a development kit.
· Compliant to ISO 14443 A/B and ISO/IEC 18092 (Limited)
· Travel card reload and validation
· USB for host communication
· The reader can easily be connected to a PC or any host system
· 4 x SAM ISO/IEC 7816 SAM slots for improved smart card security