ARC2310 T2 e-Ticket Smart Card Reader
The T2 is a high performance ISO/IEC 14443 A/B contactless smart card reader that combines a small form factor with a rugged design for integration in a variety of payment and ticketing applications.
The T2 is housed in a metal case for maximum protection, designed to be integrated into almost any sales device, such as vending machines, access control gates, fareboxes, kiosks, parking systems, loyalty schemes and gaming applications.
Designed with an ISO/IEC 14443 A/B contactless smart card reader, the T2 supports a wide range of contactless standards within ticketing and payment, including the entire MIFARE family, FeliCa and Calypso. For added flexibility and seamless integration, the T2 comes with an extensive software support package and multiple interfaces, including Ethernet, USB and RS232. Moreover, it comes with an audio buzzer, 4 LED lights and a clearly marked landing zone.
Please contact us if you wish to purchase a Developer's kit.
· ISO/IEC 14443 A/B and ISO/IEC 18092(Limited) smart card reader
· Support for a wide range of contactless standards in public transport, including the entire MIFARE family and FeliCa
· 4 x SAM ISO 7816 slots for high security applications, including MIFARE SAM AV1and AV2, as well as FeliCa
· Standalone smart card reader with Linux OS
· Easy integration into a variety of payment terminals
· Metal casing for maximum protection
· Rugged, slim and compact
Supported Smart Cards:
ISO 14443A tags, ISO 14443B tags, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE UltraLight, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE SmartMX, MIFARE Plus, GTML, GTML2, FeliCa, Calypso
ISO/IEC 7816 compliant SAMs such as MIFARE SAM (DESFire), MIFARE SAM, S9TSAM, CIPURSE SAM and FeliCa SAM