ARC2330 Smart Card Reader
ARC2330 is a compact ISO/IEC 14443 light validator designed for smart card validation, travel card reload and contactless payments.
ARC2330 is housed in a plastic case that is easily installed onboard buses, trains and trams, as well as in station platforms and at point of sale sites. Compliant with the entire MIFARE family, FeliCa and Calypso and limited support for NFC. ARC2330 is the ideal reader for processing different contactless smart cards quickly and efficiently. The validator houses four coloured LED lights, an audio buzzer and a graphical LCD display for easy user interface. ARC2330 is available with USB or RS232 interface.
For ARC2330 we offer a development kit that includes the tools, documentation and code samples needed to successfully integrate and develop contactless smart card applications compliant to ISO/IEC 14443 A/B. The kit allows you to develop customized applications using encrypted storage, as well as evaluating and integrating cards based on the entire MIFARE family.
Please contact us if you wish to purchase a development kit.
· Compliant to ISO 14443 A/B and ISO/IEC 18092 (Limited)
· Slave device for different ticketing and payment systems
· Designed for onboard and stationary use
· 4 x SAM ISO/IEC 7816 slots for improved smart card security
· Desktop mounting kit for point of sales usage
· Pole mounting kit for onboard usage